"Gratitude" @ 00:50
Saturday, 4 August 2012
Dear Darling,

Some says, find someone with kindness whilst the rest of em are just bonus..

well.. if only you'd realize :) ..
i fancy that some one.. but perhaps,
my mere existence was never your cup of tea

how you look at things through those black rim glasses
resembles one heart long desire to find the right one at the right moment in time

this day was a remedy to the soul,
after yesterday's gut wrenching moment  ..
pick me up when I was down,
and I am forever yours to keep

however...
"probably some day .. not now ..
probably not ever.."

a string of words tunelessly twang its way to my very heart..
Mercilessly jabbing its pointed syllables through and through..

I get the pain, I get the sorrow, I get that.. really
as I was on the same rocky mountains, climbing my way to the peak
only to be shattered trying to reach the tip of the mountain high..

what heart desires may not be what you will get
if only ... if only you understand
how heart felt ..

but as you said.. probably not now.. not ever
so.. i get the hint ..
or was i mistaken?


0 comments
Simply Irresistible
Unable to keep
my eyes closed,
I found myself
floating,
drifting,
dancing
in a bright light..
-moonbleu-


A Total of
Spectator
Has come to the darkside

Archives
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013
February 2014
April 2017

Credits
Templates: doughnutcrazy
Entries: MoonBleu