"I dream a dream..." @ 13:00
Sunday, 12 August 2012

I_fell_in_love_with_an_alien_by_vampire_zombie.jpg (950×950)

I dreamed a wicked dream
where everything is red and gold...
red with lust and desire
gold with prosper and hope for the future ...

I see us in all those dreams..
and it frightens me how much i wanted it to be real ...

or probably I'm just lonely and needy..
eager to find a release .. caress a wounded soul


Dear beach junkie..
I have come a long way to finally arrived at your door step
a door step that's never ajar
or so it seems..

prickled my curiosity to peek what's on the inside
but as I try to step up, those words you said keep hunting ..
" probably not now..
maybe eventually...."

but.. Why not ? 
Can't I be invited in to your world ?
and I'll let you in mine.. and take you out and about
to my world of wonders...

I promise to walk you hand in hand every step of the way ..
uncurl all those misery .. wipe away all sorrows

but I'm too eager..
at the end.. the loss will be mine.. like always ..



0 comments
Simply Irresistible
Unable to keep
my eyes closed,
I found myself
floating,
drifting,
dancing
in a bright light..
-moonbleu-


A Total of
Spectator
Has come to the darkside

Archives
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
July 2013
February 2014
April 2017

Credits
Templates: doughnutcrazy
Entries: MoonBleu