"The chrysant " @ 14:55
Sunday, 2 September 2012
待到秋来九月八,我花开后百花杀。
冲天香阵透长安,满城尽带黄金甲
- 不第后赋菊, 黄巢 -
As the autumn fall on the double ninth festival
Bestowing myriad blossom to my chrysanthemum buds while others perish
imbues fragrance throughout the city of Chang'An
As the whole city clothed in Golden armor
~ Ode to the Crysanthemum, Huang Chao ~
An element of sadness, courage, hope and content
As if I understand the whole meaning of you
an
ending of a lovelorn tell-a-tale ..
I understand now, where those hatred initiates
however, life ...
goes on...
however brash that may sound.. lingering in limbo leads to no where.
I tried :) .. and failed miserably .. I still remember the
pain .. i
feel you ..
Strive forward with your head held high !
Let the heart flows like of those water running through your bare back, overstepping coral hurdles
And let the
eventually be
current.. embracing you to the love you yearn.
Open the carefully masked heart, stop licking those lively wounds hoping to find a cure.
I am a
nobody .. not to you not to any one ..
Just a protruding female character with a stubborn kind heart whom liked you from day one.
A foolish forbidden mistake in
the rule of the game ..
I
Despise the game, I flirt, I danced, I laugh but i
love wholeheartedly .
Enjoying the thrill of courting but never the game .. exhausting mind games is a bit too much for a simple minded me.
A seemingly interested you ..confuses me .. all for the polite gestures I suppose.
Ann dearest..
Before I bid the long awaited
adieu .. freeing you from my pursuit and
carry on..
I'd like to say .. I
like you, even more than i originally planned.
The kindness you're portraying to your beloved family, and dedication to your work amazes me, so does to many other women I see :) ..and you seem
oblivious of their mere existence.. fixating your gaze to the one matters most.
However .. one simply can't dance with a pegged leg .. therefore.. I wish you well my luv...
Be the courage itself and let the
chrysanthemums guide you to the source of light for which you will shine your brightest..
Never you mind the rest my dearest.. as this will became a memory kept away in a hidden pandora box.
out of reach, out of sight..
0 comments